PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference Preamble:
All research, educated conclusions, anthropological findings and biblical writings cite the continent of Africa as the beginning of mankind. It is the venue of mathematics, construction management, architecture, medicine, and most importantly, CIVILIZATION.
No continent has gone through so much exploitation, invasion, colonialization, slavery, dictatorships and pilferage of natural resources as Africa.
Yet, still it grows and glows before the modern world. It is the combination of its resources as well as the resiliency of its people; “that which does not kill us; makes us stronger”. Today, we stand strong – educated, traveled and organized at last. We now come forward to set positive forces to further our future and guarantee the success of our children. We control our legacy and will now set an economic policy to guarantee the fruits that were seeded in our past.
The PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference is the GLOBALIZATION OF THE BLACK ENTREPRENEUR. Children of the Black Diaspora will now control their own policy and contribute to the betterment of the world economy.
Our mission is to:
Create an arena for entrepreneurs and business people within the Black Diaspora to come meet and further business connections. Also, to suggest policy improvement and issue awareness that will benefit the status of black entrepreneurs internationally.
The plan to achieve our mission:
1. Project Strategies: To promote, help develop and expose procurement opportunities for our entrepreneurs. These opportunities will include infrastructure, energy, water management, agri-business, telecommunications, fashion, matchmaking, logistics, transportation, healthcare, environmental management, bidding/tender/RFP management, Education Facilities, Fishing Industry, Rare Minerals.
2. Capital Formation: Using vehicles such as the World Bank, IMF, ExIm Bank, Hermes, Asian Development Bank, OPIC, Pan African Linkage, Equity Funding, SPAEC, European Union, etc. to fund the above activities and provide robust growth and activity.
3. Trade Policy Formation: AGOA Oversight, Corporate Responsibility Guidelines, Specific Free Trade Agreements, Dispute Resolutions, Tariffs and Duty Relief, Corruption Intolerance.
4. Virtual and Instant Communications: Website (www.PanAfricanec.orglenders cash advance), Facebook, Twitter, Social Media.
5. Governance: Through Regional Committees and Delegates to the Annual Conference who will decide on policy and direction in a democratic and transparent manner. The Regions are: 1. North America (Caribbean); 2. South America; 3. Europe; 4. North Africa and the Middle East; 5. Eastern Africa; 6. Southern Africa; 7. Central Africa; 8. Western Africa; 9. Asia and 10. Pacific Rim.
August 5th – 8th 2015 we will host the PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference in sunny Hollywood, Fl at the Diplomat Resort.