The PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference is a networking forum for entrepreneurs throughout the African diaspora to learn of and to pursue business opportunities. Scholarships are not available. Here is a list of our PAEC FAQS
Showcase Your Company
Benefits of Membership
1. 12 continuous months of documented membership.
2. Charter Membership Certificate denoting member as a “Charter Delegate”.
3. Includes one registration and formal invitation to the November Policy Conference and one full vote on policy issues and direction.
4. Automatic assignment to Regional Committee. Applicable region (10 regions worldwide) is determined by address of member.
5. Inclusion in all opportunities derived from the execution of the PAEC Plan
6. Weekly Newsletters and eblasts of all urgent news and breakthroughs.
7. Membership logo for your website and stationary.
8. Special discounts for Trade Missions and international travel.
9. Monthly Conference Calls announcing urgent news and trends for PAEC Members.
10. Private consultations per the request of documented member/delegate.
11. Networking and connecting documented members with opportunities as they request them.
Please click the button below to become a 2015 member of the PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference
Reserve your hotel suite for August 2015 meeting by clicking below.